Wednesday 13 April 2011

Welcome

Welcome. This is my blog. I think this blog will mainly be to discuss pop culture topics; movies, TV, music etc., but we'll see what happens.

So, why the blog (I hate the word blog but am trying to get used to it you see)?  Well I've recently become aware that my opinions regarding the above topics are always right, and naturally have suffered many sleepless nights with the knowledge that they aren't out there for the wider public to access. So now, even if the highly unlikely event of someone reading this blog doesn't occur, my conscience can rest easy knowing that anyone in the world is able to view the correct opinion on the stated subjects. While you may argue that for my conscience to truly be at peace I should be doing more, such as widely distributing my views on a popular website where everyone will be aware of them, like IMDB for instance, you have to remember that the conscience is of course a very personal, subjective thing, and in my personal, subjective opinion this blog will suffice.

So, conscience satisfied, I hope you take heed of the wisdom that will henceforth be imparted.

No comments:

Post a Comment